Over the past several months we have been hard at work designing and fabricating one of our most frequently requested pen types, a vintage cigar style fountain pen. After a substantive investment of capital and labor we're proud to introduce the Birmingham Sixth Avenue Fountain Pen.
Fully machined in-house, the Six Ave. features smooth contours enveloping a thick body and cap that culminate with an assertive, rounded taper at each end. The grip is uniquely designed to accommodate a variety of finger placements by hands of nearly every size. With a capped weight of only 22 grams, the Sixth Avenue is a convenient counterpart for everything from a quick signature to a multi-page writing session.
Sixth Avenue Design Details
1. Tapered barrel for secure cap posting
2. Modified threading sequence for effortless capping & uncapping
3. Cap lip to subtly swallow barrel
4. Gently rounded threads for more comfortable writing
5. Unique 29mm grip produces a consistently comfortable finger placement
Each unit comes equipped with your choice of German #6 size nib and removable international standard ink converter.