U.S. Returns Policy
I've constructed this return policy attempting to maximize flexibility for my customers in a manner sustainable for my small business. I want every experience to end with a smile no matter the circumstance, so please contact us if you have a policy suggestion or if there's something additional we can do to help you.
What's your return policy?
You may return unused items in their original packaging for a full refund within 45 days of purchase or store credit within 90 days of purchase for U.S. orders.
- No refunds or adjustments can be made for any original shipping charges.
- Used consumables such as inks and paper are not eligible for refund.
- Returns must be received within 10 days of the corresponding policy window (45 + 10 days for refunds or 90 + 10 days for store credit.)
- We recommend insuring return parcels with your carrier.
- Refunds may only be issued to the original payment method.
- Since the brands we carry are sold by a number of merchants, we can only accept the return of a gift if the original order number is available. Refunds for gifts may be issued as store credit or to the buyer's original payment method.
- Closeout merchandise is not eligible for refund and is clearly identified on product listings.
- We must reserve the right to refuse any return upon inspection of the product.
- Please allow up to 10 days after we receive your return for your bank to post your refund. If your return is for a store credit, it will be available as soon as your return is received and processed.
- This policy may be modified at our discretion without notice.
If the item you have received is damaged or defective please contact us.
This Policy was last updated November 7, 2016.